PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Linux host in Windows mixed IPSEC environment

From: Aaron Melton <aaron () aaronmelton com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 09:45:20 -0400

Easy, assuming your Linux server is part of the access-list on all the IPSEC tunnels you need to remotely access. Then
(assuming no routing changes) you should be able to access the remote networks as if they were local.

How you access the other workstations depends on how their connectivity is implemented.

Aaron