PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: kids puzzle game

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:00:46 +0100

On 25 July 2011 08:15, Bert Van Kets <mailing () vankets com> wrote:
Hi guys,

Some time ago I heard an interview on the Pauldotcom podcast with an
InfoSec guy (sorry, forgot his name) who created puzzle games for his
kids. I remember him offering the book "20000 leagues under the sea"
pointing to a CD at the bottom of the pool containing DTMF codes of a
phone number they had to call to get a pre recorded voice message with
the next pointer.
I'd like to set up such a puzzle for my kids and the kids in the street.
The problem is they are pretty young. My oldest daughter is 5 and can't
read yet. The other kids in the street are between 8 and 10.

Are there other people on this list interested in setting up such a
puzzle for young(er) ones or do some of you have ideas I can incorporate?

Thanks.

I'd love to set something like this up but doubt my 10month old would
appreciate it yet.

Just so you know though, it was Ed Skoudis that was taking about it on the show.

Robin

Bert