PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: ideas needed

From: Mike Patterson <mike () snowcrash ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 22:46:36 -0400

By no means was I advocating unfettered access, or no education.

But there's a big difference between educating them, and trying to scare the shit out of them. :) There's a saying in law, "Hard cases make bad laws." Lindh is a hard case, and for every kid like him or the abductees, there's hunndreds or thousands you never hear about, because nothing happens to them.

All I'm saying is we need to keep some perspective, both for ourselves and for our children. It's a tough line to walk, to be sure.

Mike