PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Graduate programs for Infosec

From: David Hoelzer <dhoelzer () enclaveforensics com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:06:22 -0400

STI?  They're in the candidate for accreditation status right now.
sans.edu

On Jun 29, 2011, at 10:24 AM, Michael T. Yemane wrote:

Western Governors University
http://www.wgu.edu/degrees_and_programs
I heard it mentioned on another list that it was pretty good.

Mike

On 6/28/11 6:09 PM, Aaron Moss wrote:

Hey guys,

I currently have a Bachelor's degree in "Information Systems Security" from ITT Tech. I'm looking for a good
Master's program that's at a university, so I can pay with student loans. I live in OK, so I'm looking at schools
around this area that aren't going to cost an arm and a leg, but I need it to be a reputable school. Not saying that
ITT wasn't a decent choice for me, but I have heard that people actually kinda scoff at it.  I'm looking at Oklahoma
State because I heard they have a decent InfoSec program, but I'm not sure if they're the right choice. Any feedback
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Aaron