PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: CISSP Training Materials and style Query

From: dandantheitman <dandantheitman () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:15:23 -0500

On 11 January 2011 08:28, mike p <mikeaperez1 () gmail com> wrote:

On Jan 11, 2011 8:22 AM, "dandantheitman" <dandantheitman () gmail com> wrote:

Jeremy! Congratz on your certification, and to everyone that has
posted and responded to my question, I appreciate your responses.  I
definitely work better when self studying, so I have gone ahead and
purchased the ISC2 official study guide as well as another from
Amazon,

Please send link when you have a minute.

Thanks,
Mike

No Worries Mike, Here are the links:

Websites:
http://www.cccure.org/

Book Links:
Shon Harris's Book was recommended by 3 CISSPs at my office, but
buying it from CISSP.com you also get a 1500 question CISSP bonus set
of questions and Answers.
http://www.cissp.com/security-store/cissp-certification-guides/shon-harris-cissp-study-guide-5th-edition-2010

Official Text Book:
http://www.isc2education.org/store/product_info.php?cPath=9_19&products_id=568