PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Single Sign-On Compliancy

From: Zate <zate75 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 20:38:43 -0400

I havent tested against a SSO for a few years but the last one I looked at
was Siteminder and I found out if developers mixed http and https across
applications it was possible to capture the session details from a http
request and replay them to access other resources on the same or other
applications.  This may have been fixed, i haven't looked at it recently.

Zate