PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Books suggestions for Memory Imaging Tools???

From: Frank Forrester <forrester.frank () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 06:42:32 -0600

 I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask this but i figured i would
give it a go and if not then i apologize in advance. Recently i have became
keenly interested in Memory Imaging Tools like the ones found here:
http://www.forensicswiki.org/wiki/Tools:Memory_Imaging I'm a complete novice
to this area of computer science but i find it interesting and
was wondering if any one on this mailing list had a suggestion for books i
might read about it. I have no real  way to apply this knowledge in my day
to day life but never the less i find it fascinating and want to know more.
That compounded with the fact I'm siting in the middle of a corn field and
that lends it self to ample time to read, to put it mildly. So i thought i
would ask you all in hopes of circumventing wasted money spent at amazon and
to ask what is some of the best rounded books to read on this topic.
(novice? intermediate? pro? cheap? free? yea my kids drink allot of milk,
free is preferable) Any suggestions would be appreciated.

(*be gentle its my first time* asking a question on here)

Frank

--
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.
    Socrates