PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Thick Client testing

From: Michael Salmon <lonestarr13 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:27:20 -0500

Do you want to compare snapshots of the system before and after an install?
SpyMe is pretty good for that.
http://www.lcibrossolutions.com/spyme_tools.htm

Or if you want to find registry settings then RegShot can do that:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/regshot/

or Registry Report (I have not used this yet, read about it on ghacks.net)
http://www.gaijin.at/en/dlregreport.php

Otherwise, like Bugbear already said, System Monitor from Sysinternals
one of the best real-time monitors.

Good luck!