PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability Tracking & Management

From: Josh Little <josh () zombietango com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:44:40 -0500

We already have a large SIEM implementation in place, so duplicating that
would be a non-starter. I'll keep enVision in the hat for the next time that
a tech refresh comes into play. If it helps, these are the technologies we
are trying to consolidate reporting/tracking for:

Nessus
Qualys
IBM Appscan
DBProtect
Whitehat Sentinal
Manual Testing

Thanks,
ZT

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Butturini, Russell <