PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability scanners that support Irdeto Cloakware account management

From: Ron Gula <rgula () tenable com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 11:47:05 -0500

On 2/8/2011 10:34 AM, Dan King wrote:
Good morning list!

Does anyone have any familiarity with Irdeto Cloakware for password
management and using it with vulnerability scanners?

I'm looking to find out what scanners support it. I've checked the usual
suspects but come up dry.

We get questions about integrating with various password management
tools from time to time. One thing we did is write a script that
leverages the API of SecurityCenter so you can upload credentials:

https://discussions.nessus.org/thread/2920

The idea is that you'd have your script checkout the credentials from
whatever password management tool you were using and then stuff this
into the credentials leverage by your scan policy.

--
Ron Gula, CEO
Tenable Network Security