PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Small/Medium Business Scanner

From: Dark Harper <darkharper2 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:11:59 +0000

On 19 January 2011 18:30, Paul Asadoorian <paul () pauldotcom com> wrote:

Everyone has done a great job of "evangelizing" Nessus, so stop that or
I will be out of a job ;)

I will preface this by saying that if you use a product you are happy
with I will not pass judgment or try to convince you to use something
else.  If it works for you, that's awesome!

Of course I am biased towards Nessus, but just a few things to throw in
the mix when looking at features:

I just wanted to say a big thank you for all the responses.  I guess it was
a fairly biased place to ask the question however it has confirmed for me
that Nessus is the way to go.

The fact that, among others, the CEO of the company hangs out on the same
mailing lists as me speaks volumes of Tenable and I've read good things
about the support.

Time to go have a word with my CTO and get the company cheque book out.

Cheers,

-Dark