PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Nessus to Scan for NICT FDCC compliance

From: Kevin Shaw <kevin.lee.shaw () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 12:50:27 -0500

You may want to take the template and review it and edit for the specific
settings you are using, submitting the template with the results file as
compliance evidence. I have found my customers either are not following all
the FDCC or have stricter settings. Each agency is using their own set of
settings too.. I'm not going into how that essentially makes them
noncompliant but that's why I recommend you submit your templates too.