PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: VPNC on WTR54GS

From: Bill Swearingen <hevnsnt () i-hacked com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:13:52 -0500

yeah that is what I heard, just trying to help a brother out =)

Sorry to thread jack!

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:26 AM, Paul Asadoorian <paul () pauldotcom com>wrote:

Hey Bill,

I already have A "Teensy" (If you know what I mean).  Thanks though!

:)

Cheers,
Paul

On 10/12/10 4:10 PM, Bill Swearingen wrote:
I'll give you an "interesting embedded system" if you know what I mean.

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Paul Asadoorian <paul () pauldotcom com