PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Wake up call for friends and family using SET

From: amdinside () gmail com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:17:36 -0600

Brian,
I share your frustration but be careful with hacking without
permission even if it is family.  You may think you are doing them a
favor but could actually be breaking the law in some areas.

Meterpreter will be gone after a reboot unless you make it persistent.
 It goes straight to memory so nothing get dropped on the file system.
 What you choose to do with it is a different story.

Ben