PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark Certified Network Analyst :: Certification

From: Sven Aluoor <aluoor () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:28:10 +0100

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Jesse Gardner
<jgardner.lists () gmail com> wrote:
Hey guys (and gals), I'm interested to hear what you think about Wireshark's certification, Wireshark Certified
Network Analyst.  I hadn't heard of it before, but I saw it on a list of certs recognized by the DoD (or at least the
part of the DoD I work for).  Do any of you have it?  Is it worthwhile?

http://www.wiresharktraining.com/certification

I second that. Nobody took the exam?
In the PDF [0] you find more details, for example the "Wireshark
Certified Network Analyst Exam Objectives (Test WCNA100.1)"

[0] http://www.wiresharktraining.com/Files/wsucertinfopk19Aug10.pdf