PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: VLANs in VM

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:23:49 +0100

On 16 September 2010 15:53, Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com> wrote:
Do you mean having a switch with 802.1q?

Probably.

I want to have a go at VLAN hopping and just generally see how it
affects packet sniffing and accessing devices. I remember covering
VLANs when I did my CCNA training but as I didn't get round to the
exam they drifted out my my mind.

Sent from my iPhone