PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Presentation Advice

From: Nils <nils () hemmann de>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 08:40:12 +0200

 What a great analogy.
Thanks for sharing this nice idea!  ;-)
Nils

On 9/9/2010 9:17 PM, d4ncingd4n () gmail com wrote:
I would suggest a gimmick to get people involved. I brought a package of individually wrapped peppermint candy to may
presentation. Early in the presentation I asked a basic question to get the audience involved. When people held up
there hand, I called on the person on the back row. When they correctly answered, I unwrapped the peppermint with
everyone watching and asked the person on the front row to pass it back. Everyone was disgusted but did so. As the
candy made it further to the back, everyone was disgusted. That's wheni sad "the reason you don't want to eat that is
it might have a virus on it. Imagine that were a usb key you found in the parking lot. It could have a virus also."
people were talking about that for days.

Bart