PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Mobile phone with wifi packet injection capability

From: Nils <nils () hemmann de>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:53:56 +0200

Wow, the neopwn / backtrack solution is actually exactly what I was
looking for.
Great hint, thanks!
In case I'll go for the n900 I'll let you know how this worked out.

On 6/28/2010 5:58 PM, byte.bucket () 4a44 com wrote:

Hi,
are you aware of a mobile phone with wifi packet injection capabilities?
I've checked for the Nokia n900 which seems to be a decent pentest
platform but as far I heard not capable of doing packet injection.

Any other phones or devices you could recommend in that realm?

Thanks,
Nils

Have a look at http://neopwn.com (thanks to zero_chaos for the
recommendation)