PaulDotCom mailing list archives

WiFi TX Power in Windows

From: crvallance at gmail.com (Colin Vallance)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 08:52:52 -0500

Is that Dragon-y card similar to an ALFA card?  I know ALFA was putting out
drivers for the AWYS036H (realtek chipset) that had some extra power
controls built in to them since that card was higher power (250 or 500mw?).
If it's a realtek chipset maybe start there.

http://www.alfa.com.tw/in/front/bin/ptlist.phtml?Category=105397