PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Malware / hack lab?

From: amanchester at gmail.com (Alex Manchester)
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:35:27 -0400

Not sure what driver your using but I would recommend staying away from the
r8168 realtek driver and utilize the r8169 instead. The r8168 would freeze
up every 12 hours or so and the esxi server needed to be rebooted. No
problems thus  far with the r8169 driver with the server uptime being well
over a month.