PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Politics in 15 years, post Twitter/Facebook

From: dehaul at gmail.com (Daniel Holiday)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 15:36:52 -0600

I am so paranoid about this that I do not say anything I might regret on
Twitter/Facebook... but this paranoia will also probably lead me away from
politics and the public eye.

Perhaps the most likely thing is that future politicians will simply be the
sons and daughters of current politicians. Current politicians will be
careful to tell their offspring to be mindful of what they post. It already
works this way where a family is in politics anyway...

It will be interesting to see posting all our personal information on the
Internet plays out.

dehaul