PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Tunneling / Vpn

From: jackadaniel at gmail.com (Jack Daniel)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 17:23:45 -0400

I have used HotSpotVPN for several years, just for the reasons you
mentioned.  They are a commercial OpenVPN-based service, have pretty
fat pipes, and aren't too expensive.

Jack

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Colin Vallance <crvallance at gmail.com> wrote:
Correct, I can (and have) setup openvpn in ddwrt before.? I'm looking for a
reliable 3rd party VPN solution so I can secure my traffic while on the
road.? My connection at home has not been reliable enough where I feel that
setting up openvpn will do the trick.? I know a 3rd party that isn't using
residential grade connectivity will not have the same issues that I do.