PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Google Docs for company data

From: matthew.lye at ubuntu.com (Matthew Lye)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:27:59 +1000

At the end of the day you simply have to ask if you trust Google with your
private data. If the answer is yes, there is a variety of good things you
can get from Google Apps. If you dont, there are simply too many problems to
overcome to make it a viable service.

Pro:
Reliability
Accessibility
Cost

Con:
Control
Security

-Matthew Lye

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.
<No trees were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>