PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Episode 200 sweepers!!

From: dwigley21 at verizon.net (Darren M. Wigley)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:32:18 -0400

Episode 200 continues to come together thanks to your suggestions of what
you would like to see.  We are ALL looking forward to this special once in
50 or so podcasts J

To that end NEW theme music has been chosen to debut on that episode.  We
have also announced that Episode 200 will be dedicated to the wonderful work
that is being done by Mr. Long and his Hackers for Charity organization.  We
are focusing our efforts on making this a successful event for HFC.

Next up, and the real reason for this email, is to request some help from
you the listeners.  One of the things I like best about the show are the
sweepers we play in between segments.  Many of them were created by you, the
listeners, and I would like to keep that going.  While not all the sweepers
are being retired I would like to get a fresh batch of them in to start
using.  Lets be honest you all are a lot more talented than any of us on the
show.  The best one will get a special PDC care package for your efforts.

While I don't want to fubar up the list with submissions I ask that all
submissions be made to me directly at dwigley21 at verizon.net.  If for some
reason you cannot fit your sweeper in as an email attachment put it
somewhere I can get it and I will do so.