PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Open Source/Free class registration system

From: mmcgrew1 at mail.csuchico.edu (Michael McGrew)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:28:50 -0700

Moodle is a very powerful and robust system for class registration,
it's used by a lot of universities. It does require you to install it
on a server, it's not like the other web services suggested in that
matter. But if you are going to continue to use it for a while this
might be a good option. You can also do quizzes and tests on there.