PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Interesting interview with Richard Clarke

From: reconfigure at gmail.com (reconfigure at gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:02:24 -0400

More interesting related info found from Cryptome.org:
Cult of Cyberwar: McAfee surpasses North Korea as cyberattack power
http://dickdestiny.com/blog1/2010/04/22/cult-of-cyberwar-mcafee-surpasses-north-korea-as-cyberattack-power/

+ ----------------------------------------------------------------- +
 |                     Jason Liszkiewicz                     |
 |                        NYC Director                         |
 |          Earth Intelligence Network 501(c)3         |
 |      Public Intelligence in the Public Interest      |
 |            http://twitter.com/earthintelnet             |
 |       http://www.youtube.com/earthintelnet        |
 |          http://www.earth-intelligence.net            |
 |          Exploring.Collecting.Connecting.            |

"True Cost" T-Shirt: http://true-cost.re-configure.org/true_cost_shirt.htm

Free Books:
+ Collective Intelligence: Creating a Prosperous World at Peace =
http://tr.im/jo9S
+ Intelligence for Earth: Clarity, Diversity, Integrity, &
Sustainability http://is.gd/b4519

NYC subway innovations:
http://smart-city.re-configure.org