PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Intrusion Help !!

From: sector876 at gmail.com (Michael Allen)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:07:05 -0500

106020: Deny IP teardrop fragment (size = 552, offset = 0) from source ip to
destination ip

connection. Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding, also known as reverse route
lookup, detected a packet that does not have a source address represented by
a route and assumes it to be part of an attack on your PIX Firewall."

I received several of these alerts recently and noticed that it brought the
network to a halt. How do I track the guy behind this? The guy seems to be
hopping all over the place.