PaulDotCom mailing list archives

mac vs pc (non-fanboy answers)

From: matt.erasmus at gmail.com (Matt Erasmus)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 19:17:00 +0200

I'm going to have to agree with the rest of the team on this one. At previous $employer I was on the 13" Mac Book Pro
which was awesome because of the travel I did.

I am now at $new_employer and have upgraded to the 15" MBP. With Vmware Fusion as many people have said, I can run
multiple OSs without any problems at all. I don't do much Wifi testing so it's not really an issue although I will be
messing around with some stuff over the weekend.

To cut a very long story short, I won't go back to a normal PC as my base operating system unless a rather large person
with a gun had a brief chat with me.