PaulDotCom mailing list archives

IT Security Policy

From: jd.mubix at gmail.com (Rob Fuller)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:26:50 -0400

Microsoft has numerous "Best Practices" papers and worksheets. You can
also start with the DoD policies, but you'll probably die of old age
before you even get done reading them.

The problem with all of the current policies that you can probably
find by DoD / SANS / Microsoft is they don't conform to your SMB
(Small to medium biz). Best I can recommend is shooting the guys at
SMB Minute an email and asking them. They are a podcast that focuses
on security in SMBs.

Hope this helps.

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Room362.com | Hak5.org | TheAcademyPro.com