PaulDotCom mailing list archives

GoToMyPC, GoToAssist, etc.

From: lonervamp at gmail.com (Michael Dickey)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:04:43 -0600

Do those tools allow file transfer or copy/paste ability? If so, you can't
track what is exfiltrating out through that technology. Or in!

Bandwidtch may be a concern as well. If you do any netflow analysis, the
extra noise can be annoying.

I do personally block these sites both in web filters but also my IPS. Most,
if not all, web content filters by default block them. I'd trust their
judgement, to a degree as well.