PaulDotCom mailing list archives

PDC pcast on Android?

From: dgcombs at gmail.com (Dan McGinn-Combs)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:55:54 -0500

Well I don't have Android, but I use drPodder on WebOS and was able to stream or download PDC podcasts.

Dan

--
Dan McGinn-CombsMichael Salmon wrote:

I was wondering if anyone else has an android phone and listens to the PDC cast on it?? I really like Google Listen but
I can't find PDC on it.? I know Goog I guess "crawls" for podcasts, so you can't change the feed.? Can team PDC request
to be on it. (Freakn Twit is on it! Lol)? And until then does anyone use another app that can 3g stream or wirelessly
download the cast on Android??

Thanks to everyone on the list for their amazing wealth of info.