PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Legality of drive wiping

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 19:09:32 -0500

I wrote some of the folks people suggested, here is what I got back from the
EFF:

Adrian,

Thank you for contacting the Electronic Frontier Foundation. Our attorneys
do not have experience with this particular scenario, but it s a question
that people ask quite often. We would be very >interested in seeing your
article when it is done, if you would not mind emailing it to this address.

Regards,

Eva Galperin

I'll see what else I find. By the way Brad, that Granick  video was a nice
find, thanks.

Adrian