PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Training Question - Securing Windows

From: dhoelzer at enclaveforensics.com (David Hoelzer)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:43:09 -0800

I have taken the SANS 505 course from Jason Fossen.  The course is one of the most coherent, logical courses I've ever
attended.  Every single Windows administrator should be required to sit through this course.  I don't care how many
years of experience they might have with Windows, they will learn something important at least every hour.  Of course,
if you don't have lots of admin experience with Windows you'll learn something important every few minutes!

I highly recommend it.