PaulDotCom mailing list archives

any travellers out there got a pico projector

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:34:31 +0000

On 24 February 2010 14:55, Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek at irongeek.com> wrote:
I was under the impression that most of the micro projector do 640x480
native or less. Should be good for movies and Power Point slides, but
showing live demos would be sort of ugly.

I ordered the 3M MPro120 this morning, should have it tomorrow so I'll
report back once I've tested it. I plan to use it just for watching
movies and conference videos on hotel room walls so even if the
display is a bit fuzzy it will be better than having my laptop sat on
my knee.

If I can get randr working properly I'll be able to carry on working
while watching as well.

Robin

Adrian