PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Skiddy Interview

From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:07:57 +0100

Tom actually did this interview for his website originally, but it was
reposted on HPR.

   website --> http://tmacuk.co.uk/?p=109

I've not listened to the HPR version, but would guess it's the same
content.

Tom has said openly that it's very hard to find a good  Blackhat that wants
to interview.... for obvious reasons ;)

Nice to see somebody listens to TRACsec as well (hope you like it Bug Bear)

Chris John Riley