PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Malware / hack lab?

From: k41zen at live.co.uk (k41zen)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:59:03 +0100

So my hack lab server is an four year old Dell PowerEdge 400SC running Win2K3 Server,  although I'm about to upgrade it
to Win2K8.

I've recently just upgraded the RAM to 4Gb from Crucial. It has a Gigabit NIC and I've just installed a 500Gb SATA
drive
which I had spare from a Drobo to host the VM's.

I can fire up a BT4 attack VM along with 4-5 target VM's before the server starts to complain.