PaulDotCom mailing list archives

SSH private key

From: mick at pauldotcom.com (Michael Douglas)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 23:23:04 -0400

faster ... method for determining pass phrases?

Threaten to break kneecaps.   Oh you mean via legal means?  ;-)

Really the whole point of passphrases is that they are passwords that
are longer, so they exacerbate the keyspace problem.

The fact that you're having a tough time cracking the passphrase is a
Good Thing.

Now if you're talking non-automated means, do let me know.  I'm a big
fan of lipstick cameras and have used them in assessments in the past.

- Mick "I play as dirty as possible" Douglas