PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Sample Security Policy?

From: dagershman_dgt at dagertech.net (David A. Gershman)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 20:24:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I have a 'demo' network made up of HW from different vendors.  Each
vendor wants to VPN in to their equipment.  All the equipment (which has
pretty much no security) is linked together by a switch (which also has
pretty much no security...not my doing).

I want to draft a security policy for the vendors to sign prior to
connection releasing 'my employer' from liability should one vendor's
VPN client get infected as a result of another vendor's VPN client.
(i.e. using the demo network as a bridge)

Anyone know where I can find sample security policies (hopefully not 10s
of pages long) which may include such type clauses (releasing all
liability)?

Thanks.

David A. Gershman
gershman at dagertech.net
http://dagertech.net/gershman/
"It's all about the path!" --d. gershman