PaulDotCom mailing list archives

mounting a dd'ed device

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:14:12 +0000

Howdy

You can run the following:

? ? mount -o ro,loop,offset=XXXX -t auto image-sda /media/image

The command is from this blog post [1] which I found very
useful...hope it helps.

[1] http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=6991

That is exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

A copy of that is going straight into my wiki for next time I need it.

Robin