PaulDotCom mailing list archives

phishing question

From: chris.blazek at gmail.com (Chris Blazek)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 23:03:52 -0600

PJ,
   Yeah, I had the user change all passwords from the email account to
fb. I had tried googling for that 1st part of the address, hoping
someone had posted something about it. That came up empty.
I tried to get malzilla to decode it, but I really have little
experience decoding JavaScript like that.
I'll try looking for deobfuscaters to see if something else can decode
it.
Sorry for the typos in the original email. :)

Thanks for the help!

Chris