PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Not this crap again..

From: tadaka at gmail.com (Jason Wood)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:27:41 -0700

I got a chuckle out of this line from the article.

"*Drawbacks:* Talk about stress. If a system is infiltrated by a virus or
hacker, it could mean lights out for the security consultant's career. "This
is a job you can't afford to ever fail in," says Evans."

What was funny to me was I remember a thread a while back where a lot of us
talked about getting into infosec **because** we got hacked.  I suppose I
was just doing sysadmin work at the time, so you could point to that as a
reason why I've never had much career trouble.  Still, I had to grin at it.

Jason