PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Gerix Wifi Cracker new generation

From: infolookup at gmail.com (infolookup at gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:28:02 +0000

I noticed a few issues when running some of the attacks like wep cracking without clients, if I try to create the arp
package so I can use it for injection I am getting syntax errors, how ever if I run the command in the directory
without the path name ex /home/.gerix/ it works.

I will look for the various examples like that and send it to you offlist, so we don't end up spamming everyone on PDC,
since I know everyone looks spam, all in all its a great GUI!

 <?_?>.