PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Community SANS Minneapolis 2009

From: ben at thegeekzone.com (Ben)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 07:56:32 -0500

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Ben <ben at thegeekzone.com
<mailto:ben at thegeekzone.com>> wrote:

    Event info at: http://www.sans.org/minneapolis09_cs/index.php

    They're offering two courses, Sec 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp
    Style and Sec 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling. I am
    very excited because it's my first SANS training. I like to think that I
    know a bit about security but I'm sure that impression will change as
    soon as I start taking 401.

    So, anyone else going??

    Ben