PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Figuring out Encryption Used

From: infolookup at gmail.com (infolookup at gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:58:09 +0000

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply so far I have noticed the following;
1. The minimum clear text password length is six.
2. Even when I create a 9/20 characters plain text password, the encrypted password/hash is still 8 characters in
length.
3.I can't automate password creation I have to create a user account then assign it a password then chose create USB
key file and that's how the system exports the password.