PaulDotCom mailing list archives

suggestions on linux based fw/sec platform for home use with dualwan

From: carlos_perez at darkoperator.com (Carlos Perez)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:34:40 -0400

I love pfsense!!! I second thevrecommendation

Sent from my Mobile Phone

On Aug 31, 2009, at 12:13 PM, Francois Lachance <digitallachance at gmail.com
wrote:

I realize that this is not a Linux solution, but FreeBSD based pfSense
(http://www.pfsense.org) is a great firewall that can do what you are
looking for. This firewall is a fork from m0n0wall firewall with
active development.

Fran?ois