PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Google Hacking

From: mailing at vankets.com (Bert Van Kets)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:44:36 +0200

I've been playing around with Maltego yesterday. I also tried BiDiBlah.
Both give a lot of information, if given enough time. The free versions
allow just enough to research one domain name.
Still a lot of manual research has to be done.

My goal now is to get at least one personal e-mail address of the
company so I can deduct the rule in which e-mail addresses are
formulated. Most of them are firstname.lastname at domain.

Can any of the Google Hacking books help me with this particular matter?
I've been reading up on this bit, but have yet to find any way to
selectively search for e-mail addresses.

Bert

Brad Mcmahon wrote:
I second maltego

Sent from my iPhone