PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Need help with a printer hacking idea

From: rbutturini at epictn.com (Russell Butturini)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:31:33 -0500

This is a project I've thought about too.  I even posted around on a
couple of forums but nobody had any good ideas.  The only success I did
have with it was using a tiny utility (Can't recall the name now) that
did actively monitor the folder and copy any new files to an alternate
location via FTP.