PaulDotCom mailing list archives

How much do timestamps matter?

From: joel.folkerts at gmail.com (Joel Folkerts)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 05:57:18 -0500

In addition to Adrian's point, realize that timestamps may not be able to
paint the entire picture for events that took place long ago since they only
record the *last* event. I realize this is an obvious statement but it seems
to trip up new forensic examiners when they are conducting a time line
analysis.

-Joel

"The path to hell is paved with good intentions."