PaulDotCom mailing list archives

What if child porn is encountered during research?

From: mick at pauldotcom.com (Michael Douglas)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 00:00:44 -0400

You *need* to consult a lawyer.

Also it helps if you can reach out to your local law enforcement
community *before* you get in such a situation.  The local InfraGard
chapter is pretty good where I'm at so I was able to get to know the
agents who covered these cases.

Excellent question, but I don't think there's a stock answer...

- Mick