PaulDotCom mailing list archives

802.11 Wireless Security Class for the Louisville ISSA Part 1

From: irongeek at irongeek.com (Adrian Crenshaw)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:34:19 -0400

Well, I'm guessing on the juse showing up for CPE. Some of the folks were
accountants as I understand it, and really did not seem to understand the
tech. Also, I offered to hand around after class to let people play with the
tech, and most wanted to be out of there when the 4hrs were up.

I could do timing better next time, but these classes I've been teaching are
one offs. The next one will be on a different topic.

As for Christopher's question, I have no idea how much time I spent outside
of class just getting things to work. I spent a lot of time just getting all
of my demos in order and writing notes for them.

Adrian

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 6:11 AM, Daniel [Virturity.com] <